Stratus Concept provides you with a VoIP phone system for the way you work
Over the years Stratus Concept has worked with a variety of VoIP offerings. That experience has lead to the choice to resell the Nextiva platform. This is not just a subjective choice, US News and World Reports rated Nextiva as the top provider:
Contact Stratus Concept to get a no-commitment quote today.
No matter where you or your team is located
What you had – A Desk Phone
You can still use a desk phone, conference room speaker phone, … In some case you may be able to reuse your existing phones.
Collaborate from anywhere – Cloud-based VoIP
• Calling – Your employees can make and take calls right from the UC Client interface unless your business requires them, there is no need to spend money or time on installing desk phones
• Voicemail – View and manage your voicemails from a single screen as well as view message transcriptions ( transcription service is an option)
• Enterprise Contacts – Access all of your enterprise contacts automatically, and add, edit, or delete contacts
• Meetings / Video – Schedule, manage, and conduct video meetings where participants can share screens and control meeting settings all from within UC Client
• Chat – Chat with other members of your organization with the click of a button
• SMS – Send and receive text messages to and from the desktop and the mobile app
• History – See all of your activity across calls
• Customizable – Change the way calls are handled at any time with easy call flow editing
VoIP Done Securely
The entire Nextiva network meets and exceeds security standards set by the ISO/IEC 27001 certification.
99.999% uptime with zero reported outages in 2019 and 2020. Nextiva’s eight redundant data centers are strategically located across the United States.